|375 (+32)|| |
|30 (+3)|| |
|20 (+1)|| |
|65 (+4)|| |
|25 (+1)|| |
|1500 (+50)|| |
|2 (+1)|| |
After using 3 Powers, Beemo's next Power SLOWS (50% for 2.5 sec.) any enemies hit.
BMO Is Camera (Q)
Beemo projects a powerful light beam that damages (40 + 0.3 Power Damage) and BLINDS (2.5 sec.) targets.
Game Frame (W)
Beemo creates a ring of video game energy that increases his armor (+20%) and shields (+50%) while periodically blasting enemies in its area (10 + 0.2 Power Damage / sec).
When the power ends, a huge burst STUNS (1 sec.) opponents in the area and does additional damage based on how long the power was running. Beemo can hit W to end the power early.
Cooldown: 16s (11s at lvl 10)
Bouncy Bee (E)
Beemo unleashes the Bouncy Bee: a huge, slow-moving projectile that will crush opponents in its path. Can hit multiple targets, doing (150 + 0.5 Power Damage) to the first enemy and 30% less to each subsequent target hit.
Cooldown: 50s (37.5s at lvl 10)
Beemo does best against heroes who rely on basic attacks, since he can blind them, which robs them of their ability to land blows. He is especially good against Fionna , because when she uses her ultimate to become invincible, Beemo can simply keep her slowed and stunned to prevent her from doing anything or running away.
You can build Beemo with either attack damage or power damage with points in a tanky stat. (Don't build glass cannon... You'd get bursted down before you get close enough.) Attack damage is more commonly built because of Beemo's high movement speed (at the expense of having no dash). This gives him more consistent damage while taking advantage of his long auto-attack range by constantly harrassing enemies in lane. He also has lots of utility high base damage on his spells without power damage. Power damage gives you a lots of burst from your Bouncy Bee and minor poke with your Camera. For a tanky stat, the Anti-Gravity Tote Chamber is an ideal choice for most circumstances. It gives you a good amount of health (with regen) and speed that makes you run even faster. Sometimes you might want to choose Robo Suit instead if the enemy has a lot of AD.
Beemo synergizes well with Peppermint Butler , since if they can catch an enemy they can chain their powers to keep the opponent permanently blinded or stunned, all but ensuring a KO.
Another strategy is to build him very tanky, focusing on surviving long enough to slow and stun the enemy while dealing moderate damage with his Bouncy Bee.
- Fionna : As mentioned above, all of Beemo's utility works well against her, especially if your team can follow up.
- Marceline : If you use your blind correctly, you can negate her beast form W (which takes away a lot of her burst) or all her basic attacks right after her charm.
- Finn : Much like Fionna, you can blind him during his attack speed buff and prevent him from running away, although he has slightly better juke potential with a lower cooldown on his dash and "The Ring!".
- Jake : He is immune to all of your CC with his ult. He can either cancel your stun with his Q/W or step on you while you're doing it. Your only advantage is your better speed.
- Princess Bubblegum : Has stronger kiting potential with her gum and turrets and disruption/dispositionining with her ult. You have better chase potential though.
- Flame Princess : Without a dash, you are relatively easy to hit with a polymorph. She has a longer basic attack range than you, and her ult remains active if you stun her.
Holiday Sweater BMO
Recommended Backpacks Edit
Billy's Bag (2/1/1/2/1/2/1/2/3/3) (4/4/2/0/0)
Meta-Science Sack 2/2/5/5/2/5/2/5/1/1 (4/4/0/0/2)
Bella Noche's Knapsack 2/5/5/2/2/3/2/3 then /3/3 or /5/5 (0/4/2/0/4) or (0/4/4/0/2)
Candy Monarch Regalia 2/1/1/2/2/1/2/1 then 3/3 4/4 or 5/5 (4/4/2/0/0), (4/4/0/2/0) or (4/4/0/0/2)
Champion's Backpack (4/4/0/0/2)
Enchanted Ensemble 2/2/5/5/2/5/2/5/3/3 (0/4/2/0/4)
Hewer's Haversack 1/5/1/5/1/5/1/5/2/2 (4/2/0/0/4), (4/4/0/0/2)
- While Beemo intiates his Ult, he exclaims "Unleash the Bee". This sound clip is actually an edited excerpt from the episode Jake Suit. The original quote was "Unleash the beast". While the actual missile is the Bouncy Bee, from the episode Guardians Of Sunshine.
- Beemo is named Beemo, BMO is just for short.
- Beemo's gender is the source of many debates among Adventure Time fans. Pendleton Ward has stated that Beemo is genderless, and Beemo has been referred to as both a male and a female within the show.
- In-game, the description for Beemo's Game Frame power refers to Beemo as "him".