|350 (+35)|| |
|30 (+4)|| |
|10 (+1)|| |
|60 (+3)|| |
|30 (+2)|| |
|1800 (-40)|| |
|2 (+1)|| |
Scatter Fire (Passive)
After Flame Princess uses a Power, her next basic attack will set her opponent on fire (20 + 0.35 Power Damage / sec.) for a short time (3 sec.).
Flame Princess throws a fiery projectile that does (25 + 0.5 Power Damage) damage on hit and bursts into a fan of flames behind the target, doing 120% of the initial damage to enemies in the area.
Cooldown: 12s (8s at lvl 10)
Flame Princess calls down fire onto a targeted area, damaging (50 + 0.3 Power Damage) any enemies caught in the blast.
Enemy Champions hit are MORPHED (3 sec.) into Flambits. Flambits can't attack or use powers and are SLOWED (15% for 3 sec.), but can still move around and will damage (50 + 0.3 Power Damage / sec.) their nearby allies.
Cooldown: 20s (15s at lvl 10)
Flame Princess transforms into a Blazing Inferno doing massive damage (75 + 0.5 Power Damage / sec.) to nearby foes. In this form, she can move, attack and use other powers and can also Dash up to 3 times by pressing E again. Blazing Inferno will last 5 seconds or until the 3rd Dash is used, whichever comes first.
Cooldown: 60s (45s at lvl 10)
Flame Princess is a wizard high burst potential and very long range. She has the longest-range spells and attack range in the game but also has the slowest attack speed as well as low mobility (without ultimate).
- Her early game altar rush is very strong. She can damage many people with her AOE magic damage and clean up with her Blazing Inferno.
- She has the second lowest amount of health in the game, next to Gunter, but she doesn't have a low-cooldown dash, so make sure you position her correctly.
- She is best in the backline, nuking champions with her flame blast and doing extra damage with her passive. This makes positioning a little tricky.
- Make sure you auto-attack after using a spell to proc her passive. It may be the key to securing a kill after someone has gotten away.
- Her Flambit Polymorph is a strong spell due to its high damage and ability to incapacitate enemies, but it has a fairly long cast time; this allows you to be vulnerable to attacks.
- Her main damage source is her spells, which have high cooldowns, so make sure you use them wisely and play defensively when they're not available.
Strong against: Edit
- Gunter: FP is one of the only people who has higher range than Gunter. Each spell takes away about half of his health and he can't dash away from your ult, which has three dashes.
- Marceline: You can usually hit her with your spells since she can't dash away, and if she roots you, you can still use your spells to damage her and occassionally keep her away.
Weak against: Edit
- Finn: Finn's dash and auto attack can chip almost half of Flame Princess' health, and even with the Polymorph Finn's "The Ring!" lasts longer than the morph duration. He is also quite tanky to withstand FP's spells.
- Magic Man: If Magic Man lands his silence, Flame Princess is only left with her slow auto attack which in a trade Magic Man almost always wins. Magic Man's decoy is very useful to bait FP's skills and is even a good run away mechanic for FP's E.
- Sir Rattleballs: He usually can't catch you (3 dashes beats 2), but his shadowless thrust (if used counter strike form) can cause a crit shot against you if FP's long range basic attack hits him. If he gets in your face, you can't simply activate your ult to burn his gumballs or use your Flambit Polymorph because his dash makes him extra tricky. Beware rattleballs
- Nearly Ultimate Wizard Wear 2>5>2>5>2>5>2>5>1>1 (0/4/0/2/4)
- Champion's Bag 2>1>2>1>2>1>2>1>5>5 (4/4/0/0/2)
- Bella Noche's Knapsack 2>1>2>1>2>1>2>1>5>5 (4/4/0/0/2)