Critically strike your foes! Run, attack and cast faster. Strong defenses too, but they can slow you down. Choose wisely.
- PROs: Attack Speed, Critical Attacks, Cooldown & Speed
- CONs: Inconsistent Attack Damage, Defensive tradeoffs.
Stats and AbilitiesEdit
MeMow's Dagger - The quick and deady dagger of the legendary assassin.
- Attack Damage (10/20/30/50)
- Critical Chance (5%/10%/15%/20%)
- Attack Speed (75/150/250/350)
Demonic Wishing Eye - Potent offensive and life sustaining magics with a patented "+5% crit chance"
- Power Damage (15/35/75/150)
- Power Vamp (3%/5%/7%/10%)
- Critical Chance (5%/5%/5%/5%)
Ice Armor - Super thick ice makes you incredibly hard to wound, but attack slower
- Armor (10/25/50/100)
- Health (25/75/100/150)
- -Attack speed (-50/-100/-150/-200)
Wizard’s Cloak - A shiny Magic resistant cloak.
- Shields (10/25/50/100)
The Art of Fridjitsu - Teaches one the Art of Fridjitsu: Ninjas of the Ice.
- Cooldown (5%/10%/15%/20%)
- Speed (.05/.10/.15/.20)
- Critical Chance (3%/5%/7%/10%)
This set is meant for champions who will benefit most from the crazy attack speed granted by Me-Mow's dagger (LSP's passive). Your attack speed synergizes well with the critical chance granted by The Art of Fridjitsu, since the more times you can hit an enemy, the more chances to crit you get. Defense is completely ignored, since the only item that boosts armor and health will also decrease your attack speed, which is the opposite of what you want when you pick this backpack. This makes this a very risky backpack that will turn you into a "glass cannon": amazing offensive potential, at the cost of poor defenses. You will die very fast if you allow multiple enemies to jump you, but conversely you will rapidly melt down the health of solitary enemies if you manage to catch them.