The Meta-Science Sack contains a scientific approach to dealing with any situation. If you can’t beat ‘em, change the rules!
- PROs: Cooldown, Power Vamp, “Monster Hunter”, “Drain Magic”
- CONs: Power Damage, Shields.
Stats and AbilitiesEdit
Demon Blood Sword - An enchanted blade capable of destroying Kee'Oth (And other monsters). What more do you want?
- Attack Damage (10/25/45/75)
- "Monster Hunter" (Extra damage to Jungle Creeps)
Simon Petrikov's Glasses - Glasses of the brilliant scientist and eventual wizard, Simon Petrikov.
- Power Damage (10/25/50/100)
- Cooldown (10%/15%/20%/25%)
Jake's Helm - A durable protective device for your head.
- Armor (10/25/50/100)
Grob Gob Glob Grod's Device - This Martian device does many things including draining magic juices.
- Shields (10/20/30/50)
- Power Vamp (5%/10%/15%/20%)
- "Drain Magic" (When you hit enemies with auto-attacks* their power damage is decreased for a short duration.)
Googoomamameter - A device that gauges the amount of "witchery" in an area.
- Health (25/75/100/150)
- Regenerate (2/4/6/8)
- Cooldown (3%/5%/7%/10%)
This is the 'Jungle' Backpack, Max stats in the sword, and most commonly, max stats in the GooGoomamameter, and then 2 points in what is best suited for you at the end of the game.
Keep in mind if you do not get the sword, it will not really be a jungle backpack as you won't be granted "Monster Hunter" which is the ability that grants extra damage to the monsters, please keep in mind it DOES NOT affect lane minions, only Jungle creeps, including Kee-Oth and Goo Monster.
This backpack is the first out of the only 2 Jungling backpacks in the game.