In solo Q you have to be aware of which champion you pick. Just because you are good at one specific champion does not mean you will have the ability to carry every match. The first thing i look at before i start any match is " do we have anyone that can clear jungle when we are down in points?". The reason behind this thought is that in order to win by points... you will need to jungle at some point.
The second question i ask myself is "will i have the ability to win with this champion even if a team member disconnects?" . There are plenty of champions capable of carrying a 2v3 (i will list at the end of discussion) and there are some champions that you will not be able to do anything but defend with.
The Third and final question i ask myse…
Read more >
By: Clever Pedro Alien
T4/4 Immortal Warrior
Marceline is one of the best champions to use while solo Q'ing she has great catching ability and is able to jungle like a god using the right backpack.
- Great Catching ability (Q) (while in bat form).
- Has massive sustain making her able to stay in fights a very long time.
- Team fighting is a breeze with her multiple target charm.
- Can push turrets fast with the autto attack reset on her W ( in bat form).
- Great Mobility with her W (in both forms)
- She is very squishy, pick your fights wisely.
- Her early Alter rush is weak.
- Early teamfighting is weak.
- very easy to poke down
When i am looking to pick a backpack for Marceline i glance at my team composition and tier that i am playing in.
The best …
Read more >